I’ve written a book.
I thought you might like to know.
And if you want to buy it, it’s available from all good bookshops (and probably a few bad bookshops too, if such a thing exists). I strongly urge you to support your local independent bookshop, but if you’re short of cash, the Guardian Bookshop are currently offering a 30% discount. You can also find it on Amazon, and via the Faber online shop.
I’ll be making a few media appearances to celebrate/promote/flog this new creation. (I’ll update the list as more get added.)
- Pro Women’s Cycling – podcast interview.
- Robert Elms. BBC Radio London, 10.00, Wednesday 6th January. (Also available on iPlayer.)
- Meet The Author with Nick Higham. BBC News Channel, 19.45, Thursday 7th January and Sunday 10th January. (Also available on iPlayer.)
- Guardian Books Podcast. (Details to come.)
- Woman’s Hour. BBC Radio 4, 10.00, Monday 11th January. (Also available on iPlayer.)
- BBC World Service. 12.00, Monday 11th January. (Also available on iPlayer.)
And I’ll be all over the UK for the next few months, talking about my adventures, and signing copies of What Goes Around. Check out my Speaking page for more details. And if I’m not yet coming to your town, but you’d like me to, please get in touch!